Sunday, January 25, 2015

Figuring out this Blogging stuff

I have spent a ridiculous amount of a beautiful day sitting in front of the computer trying to figure out how to set up a blog.  This platform is popular and free and I can find "how to" videos on Youtube!  Thank goodness.  There are labels, pages and of course gadgets.  Changing the template makes all of the above look totally different.  I have lost pages, then found them later.  I am cross-eyed and scrambled and still not sure I am where I want to be.  I keep getting info on how to make money..... haha! That is way too hard for this gal.  I did manage to make pages and have posted photos to most of them.  I am trying to get this figured out before we head to Death Valley February 1st.

We are planning on camping in Death Valley, Furnace Creek Campground from the 1st through the 8th, then moving to Valley of Fire, NV.  I guess there are lots of hiking trails, petroglyphs and great photo ops.  After a visit in St. George with my mother, homeward bound around the middle of the month.  We spent a week last year around this same time and had a blast, need to see all of the big attractions we missed last year.
Goldfield, NV

One of the art installations in Goldfield NV

Dry waterfall on Natural Bridge hike DV



Zubranski Point

Scotty's Castle

Salt Creek


No comments:

Post a Comment